The Investors Ecosystem
This ecosystem is restricted to Investors who wish to engage with other investors and understand various investment opportunities either Government/Sector based Investments or Business Investments. The criteria to be listed in this ecosystem are
1. You are an Investor looking to invest in opportunities
2. You are an Investor Banker who represents a group of Investors
3. You are consultants/systems who bridge the gap between investors and opportunities
Your Business profile and catalogue should reflect the following elements
1. Sector of Investment (Hydro, Tech, Tourism, etc., )
2. Brief Description of the Investments you have made
3. Investment range ( Minimum US$ to Maximum US$)
4. Return on Investments
5. Legal Requirements
6. any other information if you wish to share.
Once all these are verified, we shall approve your request to join this ecosystem. You may be charged for being part of this ecosystem.
If you are looking to invest you could take a look at our
Government and Sector based Investment Opportunities - click here...
Business Investment Ecosystem - click here...
If in doubt, please write an email to email@example.com
Who can Join: Anyone can join
Welcome to The Investors Ecosystem. In this Ecosystem the following activities can be performed.
- Post Bulletins about your Business, Products and services (If permission available)
- Anyone can Comment to Bulletins
- Anyone can search for Product and Service Offerings
- Anyone can Request the ecosystem for Vendor Requirements
- Sellers can Promote their Business Offerings, Products and Services (You should have updated your Company and created Products/Services under My Catalogue)
- Sellers can show interest to other's Asks
And many other Bulletins
Ecosystems are a group of Individuals and businesses who share same interest, group, community, trade body, etc., who are comfortable to transact business within each other. Once you become member of this Ecosystem, you will get access to all the members, bulletins, events, products, services and also you can raise your vendor requirements in the ecosystem